The University of Electro-Communications:
- Moriya lab.
- Shimada Lab.
- Kokubo Lab.
- Faculty of Informatics and Engineering / Graduate School of Informatics and Engineering
- The University of Electro-Communications
- Microtechnology and Nanoscience (MC2) , CTH - Chalmers University of Technology (Sweden)
- Research Institute of Electrical Communication , Tohoku University
- Fujimaki lab. , Department of Quantum Engineering, Nagoya University
Academic Societies and Conferences
- the Japan Society of Applied Physics
- JSPS 146 Committee
- Rebooting Comuting (IEEE)
- Superconducting SFQ VLSI Workshop (SSV 2019) .